The Special Issue on Science Gateway Workshops 2016 is open for submissions which are not published elsewhere and for extended high-quality papers presented at IWSG 2016 (June 8-10, 2016; Rome, Italy), Gateways 2016 (November 2-3; San Diego, USA), IWSG-A 2016 (October 10, 2016; Melbourne, Australia) and the Science Gateway Minitrack of HICSS (January 3-7, 2017; Hilton Waikoloa Village, USA).
Submission topics include but are not limited to:
- Science gateway enabling technologies and development frameworks
- Ready to use science gateways in different areas and disciplines
- Management of high-throughput data via science gateways
- Portal technology and portal construction methods
- Usage models and gateway tools in different disciplines
- Security aspects of science gateways
- Usability studies of science gateways
- Workflows and service composition in science gateways
- High-level tools for managing grid and cloud portability
- Demonstrations/success stories
The deadline for paper submission is May 1, 2017.