Thank you for participating in our upcoming focus group in Chicago! We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday, October 16 at 1:00 pm in the State Room (12th floor) of the Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile. If you can, please join us for an informal lunch, starting at 12 noon in the same room.
The goal of this focus group is to identify how the Science Gateway Institute could best serve people like you and communities like yours. We will be exploring questions such as:
- What services are most needed by the gateway development community, leaders of gateway initiatives, and funders?
- What organizational structures and financial arrangements would make these services most accessible to potential users of these services?
- What would help you learn about these services and make use of them?
- What expertise is most difficult for you to find/hire or to develop?
You may want to review some of the information below before you attend, but this is entirely optional:
- Travel and Reimbursement Info
- Science Gateway Basics (download a zip file of the entire “Basics” page and articles)
If you’d like a quick summary of our reasons for proposing the Science Gateway Institute, watch this 6-minute video about the research that led to this proposal:
Questions or problems? Contact:
- Katherine Lawrence at kathla at umich edu or 734-395-1351 (cell)
- Nancy Wilkins-Diehr at wilkinsn at sdsc edu