Addressing Software Sustainability on Your Campus
Is your campus seeing an increasing number of research projects that include web-based applications?
Does each group have to hire developers independently?
This can be time consuming and inefficient.
You are not alone.
There is a solution.
Creating a central pool of expertise on your campus offers many benefits including:
- Great visibility for the institution’s research activities
- Synergy between projects
- Shared resources, costs, and expertise across departments
- Expertise that is otherwise difficult for individual projects to obtain
- Lower learning curves
- Ability to retain top-quality research computing support by providing interesting projects
Now is the right time!
We can help you!
- We can provide supplemental expertise where you don’t have it
- We can provide support for your journey to creating a campus-based group
- We can provide ongoing advice based on campuses who have successfully created their own groups
How to start?
Contact us to request a free consultation, webinar, or on-campus visit to start your path toward sustainable gateway development.
Interested? Contact us!
Download our Campus Gateway Groups Flyer.