SGCI Institute Areas
Scientific Software Collaborative
Leveraging existing investments in gateway technologies
The Scientific Software Collaborative helps with building gateways through two guiding principles:
- Gateways should not be built as a series of one-off efforts.
- A single software solution will not fit all problems.
We offer a collection of reusable components in order to help gateway builders
- Choose technologies.
- Integrate new features and capabilities.
- Focus their efforts on the novel and challenging features specific to their projects and user communities.
- Participate at any level of experience, including
- Researchers looking for an end-to-end solution.
- Experienced developers looking to contribute software components.
This area is led by Maytal Dahan, Texas Advanced Computing Center, University of Texas, Austin.