PEARC19 Call for Participation and Technical Paper Deadline Extension
You are invited to prepare and submit presentation proposals for the PEARC19 Conference which will be held in Chicago, IL from July 28 to August 1, 2019, at the Hyatt Regency Chicago. The first deadlines are on February 20th for Technical Paper extended abstracts and Workshops and Tutorials. In addition to the regular Technical Program, PEARC19 also offers a dynamic Student Program! The PEARC19 CFP can be found here.
Technical Tracks for PEARC19:
Presentations may address any topic related to advanced research computing, but topics consistent with one or more of the following four technical tracks are of particular interest.
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Advanced Research Computing Software and Applications
- Facilitation of Advanced Research Computing
- Workforce Development and Diversity
Proposal types include:
- Technical Papers (submission deadline extended to Feb. 20th!)
- Poster Presentations
- Birds of a Feather Sessions
- Visualization Showcase
- Tutorials (submission deadline is Feb. 20th)
- Workshops (submission deadline is Feb. 20th)
- Special Events
- Student Papers and Posters
For detailed submission guidelines and deadlines, please visit the Call for Participation on the PEARC19 website.
PEARC19 Call for Participation: https://www.pearc19.pearc.org/
PEARC19 News: https://www.pearc19.pearc.org/
PEARC19 Contact form: https://www.pearc19.pearc.org/