Trusted CI, NSF CI CoE Pilot, and SGCI Offering Priority Help to Projects Tackling COVID-19
- data management and visualization
- workflow management
- use of cloud resources, high-performance clusters, or distributed resources
- science gateway technology
please contact us for priority assistance. We are here to help.
To request assistance, please send an email to email@example.com and we will be in contact.
How SGCI is supporting COVID-19 research
Lauren Ancel Meyers, a professor of biology and statistics at The University of Texas at Austin, is creating models predicting whether a county might have a hidden epidemic, and SGCI is helping her turn that into a gateway. Read more in the New York Times article, "Does My County Have an Epidemic? Estimates Show Hidden Transmission."
How our colleagues are responding to COVID-19
These projects are using cyberinfrastructure and high-performance computing to advance COVID-19 research.
- Open Science Grid for COVID-19 Research
- IRIS-HEP researchers are involved with Science-Responds.org
- Virus Outbreak Data Network (VODAN) making SARS CoV-2 virus data findable, accessible, interoperable, and reusable
- The Molecular Sciences Software Institute (MolSSI)/BioExcel consortium has set up a deep dive into COVID-19 biology and data here
- Globus for COVD-19 research
- Zooniverse Citizen Science Platform is available for COVID-19 research
- XSEDE is working as part of the COVID-19 HPC Consortium to expedite applications for advanced computing research to combat the COVID-19 pandemic