Science Node explores the real-world impact of advanced computing and networks. Writing for experts and non-experts alike, Science Node delivers timely, relevant news about research breakthroughs, the resources that make such breakthroughs possible, and illustrates how science improves our everyday lives.
Science Node will be covering our Gateways conferences and offers opportunities for gateways to be featured as news stories.
- Science Node article "From biochemistry to bioinformatics: A doctoral career transformed by an internship" highlights SGCI intern Yuexi Chen
- SGCI's Sandra Gesing Featured in the Science Node Paths to HPC Series
- Science Node article "Multiplying Science" features the late James Taylor, SGCI Steering Committee member and Gateways 2019 keynote
- Science Node article "When facts aren't enough" features Gateways 2019 keynote Randy Olson
- SGCI's Julia Looney Featured in the Science Node Paths to HPC Series
- Science Node article "Can a supercomputer help you learn chemistry?" features the work of SGCI Client Chem Compute
- Science Node article "In pursuit of dark energy" features Gateways 2019 attendee who says conference provided a venue for learning and connecting
- SGCI Staff Mona Wong Featured in Science Node Article "Don't worry about the software"
- In Science Node article "Staying ahead of the data tsunami," Joe Yun says Macroscope project wouldn't exist if it weren't for the Focus Week experience
- Science Node Article "Hawai'i H20" Features SGCI Client ‘Ike Wai
- Gateways 2018 Keynote Mercé Crosas featured in Science Node Article "A transparent Dataverse"
- SGCI's Maytal Dahan Featured in the Science Node Paths to HPC Series
- Science Node Article: Need help with your science gateway? SGCI Focus Week teaches best practices for building, operating, and sustaining science gateways
- Science Node Article: Join the Gateways 2019 conference
- Science Node article "One-stop data shop" highlights the work of Bootcamp alumni
- Science Node Covers Gateways 2018 Conference