Scientists, engineers, social scientists, and humanists around the world—many of them at colleges and universities—use advanced digital resources and services every day. Things like supercomputers, collections of data, and new tools are critical to the success of those researchers, who use them to make our lives healthier, safer, and better.
XSEDE integrates these resources and services, makes them easier to use, and helps more people use them.
XSEDE supports an evolving portfolio of supercomputers and high-end visualization and data analysis resources across the country. All of these are open for allocation requests from the gateway community.
XSEDE also provides the expertise to ensure that researchers can make the most of the resources and services offered via XSEDE. In particular, XSEDE’s Extended Collaborative Support Service (ECSS) has a deep relationship with the gateway community and will continue to be a source of technical support and assistance, which includes teaming XSEDE computational science experts with individual research groups or research communities to extend their capabilities.
- XSEDE Webinar: Running Jupyter Notebooks on Comet, Date Changed to May 21, 2020
- XSEDE Joins HPC Consortium for COVID-19 Research
- XSEDE Webinar: Using the SeedMe Data Management System on Comet, Thursday, March 19, 2020
- XSEDE Webinar Dec. 12, 2019: Data Visualization With Python Using Jupyter Notebooks
- XSEDE Gateway Attributes Submission—Webinar for Gateway Administrators, Oct. 1, 2019
- Apply by March 1 for Summer 2019 XSEDE EMPOWER internships
- XSEDE ECSS Symposium 12/19/17: Overview of Deployment Options
- Science Gateways Supporting Deep Earth Imaging
- XSEDE ECSS Symposium: Clusters in the Cloud - Programmable, Elastic Cyberinfrastructure + Software as a Service Gateways
- Online Cybersecurity Training Available from XSEDE
- XSEDE ECSS 9/19 Seminar on Cosmic^2 Science Gateway and MPI Code for Simulating Black Holes
- XSEDE14 in Atlanta
- Jetstream presentation at XSEDE Science Gateway Seminar 6/16/2017
- XSEDE16 BOF on Science Gateways Community Institute
- XSEDE Extended Collaborative Support Services Monthly Symposium
- XSEDE ECSS Symposium: Securing Access to Science Gateways with CILogon and Role-Based Access Control
- XSEDE13 in San Diego
- Nancy Wilkins-Diehr's SGCI Talk at the XSEDE Extended Collaborative Support Symposium