The goal of our Partner Program is to build long-term strategic partnerships between organizations, projects, and the SGCI to benefit the community in multiple ways.
The objectives of the SGCI Partner Program are to:
- Leverage the expertise of complementary organizations to support and advise the gateway community in the best possible way.
- Exchange existing services to provide the best array of services to gateway clients.
- Cross-promote resources and services offered by SGCI and our partners.
- Provide a streamlined process to access resources and services provided by a partner.
- As appropriate, provide student exchange or internship opportunities.
Interested organizations will collaboratively develop a Letter of Commitment that includes background information on the organization and a description of how the organization’s services/resources are augmented by involvement in SGCI as well as how it is anticipated that SGCI will benefit from the partnership. View a Letter of Commitment template with further details of the program as a PDF file.
Partners will be listed on the SGCI website and included in two meeting opportunities per year of SGCI partners and affiliates — one virtual and one face-to-face event at the annual Gateways conference.
This program launched in March 2017, and we’re taking applications at any time. These partner organizations offer services or resources that are complementary to the work of the SGCI.
Click on our partners' logos to learn more about the services they offer in partnership with SGCI.
The following participating organizations are funded to provide services to SGCI.
University of Notre Dame