Addressing software sustainability on your campus
Is your campus seeing an increasing number of research projects that include web-based applications? Does each group have to hire developers independently?
This can be time consuming and inefficient, but there is a solution. Creating a central pool of expertise on your campus offers many benefits including:
- Great visibility for the institution’s research activities
- Synergy between projects
- Shared resources, costs, and expertise across departments
- Expertise that is otherwise difficult for individual projects to obtain
- Lower learning curves
- Ability to retain top-quality research computing support by providing interesting projects
We can provide
- Supplemental expertise where you don’t have it
- Support for your journey to creating a campus-based development group
- Ongoing advice based on the strategies of campuses who have successfully created their own groups
Submit an application to request a free consultation, webinar, or on-campus visit to start your path toward sustainable gateway development. If you have question about this program, email email@example.com.
Learn more about sustainability via on-campus groups by watching the presentation that Sandra made at the Gateways 2017 conference.
Download our Campus-based Gateway Development Groups flyer.