Boost your cybersecurity with help from the Center for Trustworthy Scientific Cyberinfrastructure (CTSC)
CTSC, the NSF Cybersecurity Center of Excellence, offers a variety of information and services that are relevant to science gateways.
- Training materials easily accessible online:
- For gateway development, materials associated with software assurance (writing secure code) and identity management
- For gateway operation, materials associated with log analysis, incident response, and situational awareness
- One-on-one engagements with NSF-funded projects that vary in scope (see the application details, including important dates). Engagements may range from a very brief (couple of weeks) cybersecurity “checkup” to a more in-depth, six-month engagement.
- CTSC also contributes to SGCI's biannual Science Gateways Bootcamp, run by the Incubator, that provides a week-long workshop for gateway PIs and developers.
Finally, we encourage those in the science gateways community to reach out to us and join our mailing lists. We are here to help!