Boost your cybersecurity with help from Trusted CI, the NSF Cybersecurity Center of Excellence
Trusted CI, the NSF Cybersecurity Center of Excellence, offers a variety of information and services that are relevant to science gateways.
- Training materials easily accessible online:
- For gateway development, materials associated with software assurance (writing secure code) and identity management
- For gateway operation, materials associated with log analysis, incident response, and situational awareness
- One-on-one engagements with NSF-funded projects that vary in scope (see the application details, including important dates). Engagements may range from a very brief (couple of weeks) cybersecurity “checkup” to a more in-depth, six-month engagement.
- Trusted CI also contributes to SGCI's biannual Science Gateways Bootcamp, run by the Incubator, that provides a week-long workshop for gateway PIs and developers.
Finally, we encourage those in the science gateways community to reach out to us and join our mailing lists. We are here to help!
- Trusted CI Webinar: A Capability-Based Authorization Infrastructure for Distributed High Throughput Computing, July 26, 2021
- Trusted CI webinar: Investigating Secure Development In Practice: A Human-Centered Perspective, June 28, 2021
- Trusted CI webinars now available as a podcast
- EDUCAUSE Cybersecurity and Privacy Professionals Conference, June 8–10, 2021
- Trusted CI Engagement Application Period Is Open for Early 2021
- Trusted CI, NSF CI CoE Pilot, and SGCI Offering Priority Help to Projects Tackling COVID-19
- Trusted CI Webinar: SciTokens—Federated Authorization for Distributed Scientific Computing, Jan 25, 2021
- Trusted CI recaps 2020 webinars and announces 2021 topics
- Trusted CI Webinar: Trustworthy Data panel Monday, Dec. 7, 11am ET
- Applications are now open for the 3rd round of Trusted CI Fellows!
- Trusted CI Blog: Trusted CI begins Engagement with Galaxy
- Trusted CI Blog: Chem Compute JupyterHub (1st May, 2020 - 15th July, 2020)
- Trusted CI Webinar: Whose line is it anyway? Problem solving in complex networks with Doug Southworth of IU, EPOC
- Survey Report: Scientific Data Security Concerns and Practices
- 2020 NSF Cybersecurity Summit for Large Facilities and Cyberinfrastructure, September 22-24, 2020
- Virtual 2020 NSF Cybersecurity Summit: Sept. 22-24, 2020
- Short Survey from Trustworthy Data Working Group: Scientific Data Security Concerns and Practices
- Trusted CI Blog: Transition to Practice Success Story, Part Two—How CILogon Powers Science Gateways
- Trusted CI Hosting COVID-19 Virtual Town Hall on March 24, 2020
- Apply for One-on-One Engagement With Trusted CI by April 3, 2020