Boost your cybersecurity with help from Trusted CI, the NSF Cybersecurity Center of Excellence
Trusted CI, the NSF Cybersecurity Center of Excellence, offers a variety of information and services that are relevant to science gateways.
- Training materials easily accessible online:
- For gateway development, materials associated with software assurance (writing secure code) and identity management
- For gateway operation, materials associated with log analysis, incident response, and situational awareness
- One-on-one engagements with NSF-funded projects that vary in scope (see the application details, including important dates). Engagements may range from a very brief (couple of weeks) cybersecurity “checkup” to a more in-depth, six-month engagement.
- Trusted CI also contributes to SGCI's biannual Science Gateways Bootcamp, run by the Incubator, that provides a week-long workshop for gateway PIs and developers.
Finally, we encourage those in the science gateways community to reach out to us and join our mailing lists. We are here to help!
- Trusted CI, NSF CI CoE Pilot, and SGCI Offering Priority Help to Projects Tackling COVID-19
- Trusted CI Hosting COVID-19 Virtual Town Hall on March 24, 2020
- Apply for One-on-One Engagement With Trusted CI by April 3, 2020
- Call for Applications for Trusted CI's Open Science Cybersecurity Fellows Program — Apply by Jan. 17, 2020
- Trusted CI Webinar October 28th at 11am ET: Trends in Global Privacy: GDPR One Year Later with Scott Russell
- Trusted CI receives $12.5M renewal grant from NSF
- Trusted CI Highlights Collaboration With SGCI
- Trusted CI Accepting Engagement Applications for Early 2020
- 2019 NSF Cybersecurity Summit for Large Facilities and Cyberinfrastructure
- 2019 NSF Cybersecurity Summit, Oct. 15-17
- People of SGCI: Mark Krenz
- People of SGCI: Andrew Adams
- Trusted CI one-on-one engagement applications due April 3, 2019
- Trusted CI's Open Science Cybersecurity Fellows Program (Applications due Mar. 13th)
- Webinar: Authorizing Access to Science Gateway Resources
- CCoE Webinar January 28th at 11am ET: Securing Scientific Cyberinfrastructure: The ResearchSOC
- Trusted CI Webinar December 10th at 11am ET: Security Best Practices for Academic Cloud Service Providers with Rion Dooley
- Apply for a One-on-One Engagement with Trusted CI for Early 2019
- Webinar: Cybersecurity for the Modern Science Gateway
- 2017 Community Survey and NSF Summit Reports Now Available