Need to build your gateway beyond your team’s capacity?
Our team of hands-on consultants has experience with a wide range of programming languages and environments, gateway infrastructures, and tools for building gateways.
When you work with the Extended Developer Support service area, your own project team will have the benefit of
- A knowledgeable developer who can help you adapt to new resources, technologies and users,
- “Burst” development capacity when you need extra hands,
- A well-defined work plan to clarify what to expect from our engagement with you,
- Documentation of the work we’ve done for you,
- An opportunity to co-author papers or posters for a conference in your field,* and
- Strengthening your team’s software-engineering practices.
Look at our list of clients to get a better idea of the work we could do with you.
* Bonus: Limited funding is available to support travel to domain-based conferences to publicize gateway work created in collaboration with SGCI's consultants.