Gateways 2016 attendees participate in an Open Space discussion.
We welcome you to engage with us!
Throughout the year, we offer a range of events and initiatives to educate and inform community members.
- Monthly webinars feature gateways, technologies, and best practices.
- An annual conference brings the community together for a rich mix of presentations, tutorials, and networking activities.
- The Incubator Bootcamp is a week-long, immersive educational experience hosted twice a year.
Both students and faculty should be interested in our student-focused opportunities.
- The Young Professionals Network connects students and new members of the community with experienced professionals and educational resources and activities.
- Internships include gateway development experiences across the country and usability evaluation opportunities at the University of Michigan School of Information.
- Workshops for students are offered throughout the year on a variety of topics.