Gateways 2016 attendees participate in an Open Space discussion.
We welcome you to engage with us!
Throughout the year, we offer a range of events and initiatives to educate and inform community members.
- Monthly webinars feature gateways, technologies, and best practices.
- An annual conference brings the community together for a rich mix of presentations, tutorials, and networking activities.
- The Gateway Focus Week is a week-long, immersive educational experience hosted twice a year.
- The Gateway Ambassadors are a growing community of campus representatives who share information about gateways with others on their campuses.
- The Science Ambassadors Program provides travel funds for researchers or educators interested in promoting or learning about a gateway.
Both students and faculty should be interested in our student-focused opportunities.
- The Young Professionals Network connects students and new members of the community with experienced professionals and educational resources and activities.
- Workshops and events for students are offered throughout the year on a variety of topics, including a summer Coding Institute and Hackathons.
- Internships include gateway development experiences across the country and usability evaluation opportunities at the University of Michigan School of Information.
- Travel support is available to students interested in presenting at gateway-related conferences.