Coalition for Networked Information (CNI) Fall 2018 Meeting, Dec. 10-11
- Published on Thursday, 01 November 2018 20:00
The CNI Fall 2018 Membership Meeting will take place in Washington, D.C., Dec. 10-11. Representatives from CNI member organizations gather twice annually to explore new technologies, content, and applications; to further collaboration; to analyze technology policy issues, and to catalyze the development and deployment of new projects. CNI Membership Meetings are open to two people from each member institution, plus presenters. Some presentations will be recorded.
Presentations of interest to the SGCI community include:
- Support for Campus-based Digital Resource Creation through the Science Gateways Community Institute, presented by Katherine Lawrence, Associate Director, Community Engagement & Exchange, SGCI.
- DataONE: From DataNet Project to Engaged Global Community in the Contemporary Data Landscape, presented by SGCI staffer Nancy Maron and her colleagues on the project.
- Simplified Research Data Management with the Globus Platform, presented by Vas Vasiliadis of Globus, an SGCI Partner.
- A Research Object Authoring Tool for the NIH Data Commons, presented by Anita de Waard, Vice President of Research Collaborations at Elsevier. Anita served on the program committee for the Gateways 2018 conference.