Mozilla Leadership Network – Call for Applications
- Published on Sunday, 08 January 2017 19:00
Mozilla’s Open Leadership Training Round 3, a 14-week online training course, starts in March 2017. The training is for Open Project Leaders who want to engage more contributors in their work, increase collaboration, and connect with other leaders in the Mozilla Leadership Network. An Open Project Lead is a Mozilla community member who is running or starting an open project.
- receive ongoing 1:1 mentorship,
- have access to a community of mentors and technologists,
- complete modules from the Open Leadership Training Series, and
- participate in Mozilla’s Global Sprint 2017.
Applications close on January 20, 2017. You can learn more and apply for the course here.