Scaling Science Gateways through HPC Resources - May 18th 4-5 pm EDT | 1-2 pm PDT
- Published on Tuesday, 16 May 2023 12:03
Struggling to find the perfect computing resources for your science gateway?
Look no further!
Join us for an exclusive webinar featuring ACCESS resource providers who specialize in scientific computing resources. Discover a variety of HPC systems and services that can help take your science gateway to the next level. Save time on analyzing what resources best fit your science gateway's needs. From this talk, you will learn about the solutions available and find the perfect fit (or perfect mixture) for your unique needs.
You will hear about the following HPC resources:
- Anvil (Purdue University)
- Bridges2 (Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center)
- Delta (National Center for Supercomputing Applications)
- Expanse (San Diego Supercomputer Center)
- Jetstream2 (Indiana University)
- Ookami (Stony Brook University)
- Open Science Pool / Open Science Grid Services
- Stampede2 (Texas Advanced Computing Center)
Save your seat!
May 18, 2023, 4-5 PM EDT | 1-2 PM PDT
Register via this link to receive the calendar invite and Zoom coordinates.