This Computational Chemistry Workshop introduced students and educators to the SEAGrid gateway.
Teach the next generation of gateway developers and users
We’d like to grow this list of curricula. If you have any that you’d like to recommend or contribute, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Science Gateway Architectures
The goals of the introductory course are:
- Provide a high-level, broad understanding of the application of core distributed computing systems concepts to “Software as a Service” systems that support scientific research and education.
- Study both abstract concepts and practical techniques for building science gateways.
- Provide hands-on experience in developing a science gateway while working with open source philosophies modelled after Apache Software Foundation.
- Apply the general concepts of Distributed Systems and understanding state of the art in applicable areas.
The goal of the advanced course is:
- Students, building on their experiences in the introductory “Science Gateway Architectures” course, will explore specific open problems in science gateway architectures.