Regular, student and a la carte registration options will be available through Friday, Sept. 7, 2018 (11:59 PM HST).
A limited number of entire event and a la carte ticket options will be available on-site between Sept. 25-Sept. 27. You will be able to register at the conference registration table at either the Texas Advanced Computing Center (day 1) or the Commons Conference Center (days 2 and 3).
Entire event package (tutorials & two conference days & two evening events):
Early bird: $400
- Regular: $475
- Student (no early-bird rate): $240
- On-site: $550
A la carte
- Tuesday, Sept. 25 Tutorials, including evening social gathering and dinner: $180 (on-site: $210)
- Tuesday, Sept. 25 social gathering and dinner: $50 (on-site registration not available)
- Wednesday, Sept. 26 and Thursday, Sept. 27 conference, including Wednesday evening reception: $350 (on-site: $410)
- Wednesday, Sept. 26 conference: $140 (on-site: $175)
- Wednesday, Sept. 26 conference and evening reception: $230 (on-site: $290)
- Wednesday, Sept. 26 evening reception only: $100 (on-site registration not available)
- Thursday, Sept. 27 conference: $140 (on-site: $175)
EACH ATTENDEE SHOULD REGISTER INDIVIDUALLY
TO HAVE ACCESS TO ALL CONFERENCE INFORMATION.