Sponsoring Gateways 2020 gives your organization an opportunity to support the exchange of ideas and innovations, while promoting your products and services to a receptive audience.
The online Gateways 2020 conference fills two weeks, brings together a community of people who create, support, and use gateways for science, engineering, and other disciplines, including developers, project leaders, researchers, gateway users, resource providers, educators, and students.
- Software developers, particularly gateway components or tools and products that support access to shared resources
- Gateway platform or system developers
- Service providers, such as cloud services, consulting, software engineering, etc.
- Hardware or resource providers, such as for HPC, hosting, networking, etc.
- Information resources providers, such as data, databases, digital libraries, etc.
- Universities and research institutes
- Association/membership organizations
On Monday, October 19, we host a web conferencing–based Poster Showcase with sponsor booths, allowing sponsors to display their offerings, network with attendees, and recruit individuals eager to pursue careers in the field.
In addition, sponsors will have a dedicated display “booth” throughout the main presentation track (October 19–23) where they will be accessible to attendees for live web conferencing at any time.
We invite your organization to join us for this unique opportunity to tell decision-makers and innovators from a diverse array of organizations about your products and services.
Sponsorship levels begin at $800 ($500 for non-profits) and include visibility throughout the conference with logos and social media, an online exhibit "booth," promotional materials, and complimentary conference registrations.
Sponsorship at higher levels includes access to the attendee list before the conference, higher visibility, and a "push" promotion for people to visit your booth.
Sponsorship funds must be donated (by check, credit card, or wire transfer) by Friday, September 25, so we recommend that you submit the Prospectus form no later than mid-September.