The SGCI serves the science gateway community.
We provide NSF-funded, online and in-person resources and services. Our goal is to facilitate—at little or no cost—the sharing of experiences, technologies, and practices of those working with science gateways. Read success stories about how we've supported gateway development and our community of gateway creators, users, and students.
- SGCI Bootcamp alumni using big data to understand impact of marketing & consumer behavior
- SGCI Client Update: Chem Compute Usage Doubles
- Citizen Scientists on Zooniverse Project "Exoplanet Explorers" Help Find New World
- Science Gateways and Scientific Research, Part 1
- Science Node article "One-stop data shop" highlights the work of Bootcamp alumni
Explore our services
Our team offers five service areas to support gateways throughout their lifecycle: