Works 2017 Workshop
- Published on Tuesday, 23 May 2017 20:00
The Works 2017 Workshop: Workflows in Support of Large-Scale Science will take place November 13, 2017, in Denver, CO., in conjunction with SC17: The International Conference for High-Performance Computing, Networking, Storage, and Analysis.
This workshop focuses on the many facets of data-intensive workflow management systems, ranging from job execution to service management and the coordination of data, service, and job dependencies. The workshop will cover a broad range of issues in the scientific workflow lifecycle including:
- data intensive workflows representation and enactment
- designing workflow composition interfaces
- workflow mapping techniques that may optimize the execution of the workflow
- workflow enactment engines that need to deal with failures in the application and execution environment
- a number of computer science problems related to scientific workflows such as semantic technologies, compiler methods, fault detection, and tolerance
The deadline for paper submission is July 30, 2017. Learn more about the workshop and paper submission details here.