Free Webinar: How to Publish, Update, and Archive Data Using HUBzero
- Published on Wednesday, 08 September 2021 20:00
The Baltimore Neighborhood Indicators Alliance is partnering on a project with Towson University to create a series of webinars open to the public to learn about and evaluate several open data portal technologies and their uses.
The next webinar will be Wednesday, September 15th at 2 PM. The topic will be open data and technologies for publishing data for smart cities and data science for social good! The discussion will be on how to publish, update and archive data using HUBZero.
Moderators: Seema Iyer, BNIA and Mike McGuire, Towson University
- Michael Zentner, Director of HUBzero and SGCI
- Joseph Yun - Social Media Macroscope
- Sandi Caldrone - Purdue University Research Repository
- Alejandro Strachan - Network for Computational Nanotechnology nanohub.org
To learn more about this project and view prior webinars, visit https://bniajfi.org/