PEARC23 - Full Paper Deadline, March 3
- Published on Wednesday, 01 March 2023 06:57
The PEARC23 Technical Program Committee is accepting submissions for technical content proposals for the PEARC23 Conference which will be held from July 23 to July 27, 2023. The next deadline of note is for full paper submissions, which are due this Friday, March 3.
Full Papers (up to 12 pages as laid out in the single-column publication format, including references) are expected to represent significant, novel work relevant to the ACM PEARC conference community.
Full details of submission are available in the Call for Participation, but this year's theme - Computing for the Common Good - provides a timely chance to showcase how research computing and data science can address issues with broad societal impact in areas such as health, energy, climate, equity, and education. Papers consistent with these themes are of particular interest in all three technical tracks (applications and software; systems and system software; workforce development, training, diversity, and education).
Full Paper submissions are due by 11:59 p.m. AOE this Friday, March 3. If you have questions, contact email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other exciting PEARC23 opportunities. Visit the website for complete details:
- Join the program committee as a reviewer. Email email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign up to volunteer.
- March 3: Full paper submissions due.
- April 21: Short Paper, Poster, and Co-Located Event submissions due.
- May 12: Panel, Birds of a Feather, and Viz Showcase submissions due.