Webinar: 2023 Summer Internship Reports
- Published on Thursday, 10 August 2023 12:31
August 3, 2023
Presented by Sandra Gesing and the SGX3 2023 Summer Interns
Each year, our Workforce Development team offers summer internships for students interested in developing their gateway development skills. For the summer of 2023, interns were placed at the Texas Advanced Computing Center (TACC). We are excited about the interns’ accomplishments and they will kick off our new SGX3 webinar series!
- Dhanny Indrakusuma - working on Tapis with the Cloud and Interactive Computing team on creating a machine learning hub application that aims to enhance the experience of non-technical individuals involved in machine learning research.
- Jackson Thetford and Steven Oh - working on the SCOPED (Seismic COmputational Platform for Empowering Discovery) project, an organization that advances research for seismic analysis to create custom Tapis applications using the Tapis UI infrastructure.
- Prithul Sarker - working with the web mobile applications team and the project primarily focuses on the backend operations of applications in high-performance computing.
- Swathi Vallabhajosyula - working with the Tapis team on extending the platform to include microservices to profile applications for resource consumption and recommend walltime.