Published on Friday, 12 March 2021 10:11
MathWorks is the creator of MATLAB, Simulink, and more than 80 add-on products that engineers and scientists apply to their exploration, design, and development efforts.
MATLAB and Simulink include tools and techniques for AI and data science, such as machine learning, deep learning, and signal and image processing, and for design and deployment of communications, automotive, robotics, and other research and production software and hardware systems.
MATLAB products are used throughout academia, research, and industry.
MATLAB Tools available to the SGCI community for sharing and collaboration include
- MATLAB Live Editor To develop MATLAB scripts that combine code, output, and formatted text in an executable notebook. Host or link to discipline-related collections of notebook scripts.
- MATLAB File Exchange To share free, downloadable community-developed MATLAB tools. Showcase toolboxes and apps from the community on your Science Gateways
- MATLAB Online To use MATLAB and Simulink through a web browser for teaching and research
- MATLAB Web Apps and MATLAB Web App Server To host MATLAB apps and Simulink simulations as browser-based apps for on lab sites and gateway web sites
- MATLAB in the Cloud To integrate MATLAB into cloud environments, including support for Docker containers
MATLAB is already hosted on various science gateways, such as www.CUAHSI.org, for use by hydrologists, and www.codeocean.com, for reproducibility and reuse.
Learn more about MATLAB and offerings for research and teaching
- Free, online, self-paced tutorials: MATLAB Onramp, Machine Learning Onramp, Deep Learning Onramp
- MATLAB Online and MATLAB Drive (video)
- MATLAB Grader for automated online solving and grading of course problem sets
- MATLAB Access via Campus-Wide Suite, Hosting provider, and 3rd-party academic options
- MATLAB Answers with 200,000 answered technical questions and a forum to ask new ones
- Software Development with MATLAB, such as debugging, source control, and toolbox sharing (doc, video)
If you’re interested in integrating MATLAB and MATLAB tools into your platforms, contact MathWorks.